Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if any of you guys own Medal of Honor Frontline for the PS2 you should check this cheat out, Enter "MAGGOTAHOY" at the Enigma Machine. If you entered the code correctly, green lights will flash. Then, select the "Movies" option and choose the "Extras" selection the view the FMV sequence. As it suggests its a FMV of the development team playing paintball its kinda funny, theyre playing some modified rules it looks like.

Also try DAWOIKS.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
have I ever told you your really funny airsoft
I tried it but it didnt work.. Im not gonna try anymore simply becasue I love socom and don't want to spend time away from it

·
Registered
972 Posts
up?

fun cheat, i just watched it for the 2nd time and it kicks butt, but you wont find these guys on the field thats for sure.

and when you put in the code click on D-Day and then scroll left a lil while till you see a good day to "dye", then enjoy

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
well i got the game yesterday.... wuts a good day to dye? and r the developers playing like speedball or wut?

edit: i am a moron. i figured it out....

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
lastonestanding said:
lol

there playing like wierd ball, they blind fire and shoot at point blank, and fall over when they get hit.
game programmers arent too good on their feet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts