Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought an iPod Video today... and it's already well worth it. I have Cereal Killerz on my freaking iPod and the quality is crystal. I've got all my conversion tools and they all work wonderfully.

tl;dr - Go buy an iPod Video.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
take good care of it and buy a cover thing. My nano got cracked and apple is just now sending me the package that I send the ipod back with. took almost a month to figure it out and now it will take another month to get it back.

ps....nice

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Screwedupmonkey said:
what programs did u use to convert the movies?
PQ DVD to iPod Converter for DVDS

Cucusoft iPod Video and Movie Converter

Both off Bittorent and cracked

PQ DVD was tricky to crack though..

Also I got a open box one *it's new though.. still had the plastic over the top of it* Black, 30gb, picked it up at Bestbuy for 269.99

Bought a jacket thingy for 32 and my dad bought the 3 year warranty for me because he was satisfied with my grades.

I'm selling my Mini to my friend for 140, so I basically got this for 130 + tax.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
I'm going to try to sell my nano soon... Local would probably be easiest. How much do you think I could get for a white 4gig nano w/ about 400 songs (all pirated :dodgy: ) and a case? It is scratched but you really can't tell when its in the case.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Another question... I reformatted my computer and forgot to backup my songs... Are they all gone? They are still on my nano, but when I connect it with iTunes it will update and erase the songs, correct?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
big_balla89 said:
Another question... I reformatted my computer and forgot to backup my songs... Are they all gone? They are still on my nano, but when I connect it with iTunes it will update and erase the songs, correct?
If Automatic update is on then yes. But if it's on Manually manage iPod, nothing should happen.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Go into your settings and make it so the iPod doesnt automatically update, and then you can get a program that will pull the songs off of the iPod.(Dont remember any specific names)

And congrats on the new iPod, they are quite awesome.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
kidpaintballer said:
omfg now you can watch stuff on a 3 inch screen!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!one!!

:dodgy:
its actually a lot better than it sounds
im still not gonna get one because i dont feel like spending another 300 when something better will come out in 6 months. i guess they're gonna make the ipod internet soon or something...

·
12,110 Posts
I've got full metal jacket, black hawk down, harold and kumar go to white castle, about 25 family guy episodes, and about 25 south park episodes. I also got a 250 gig hard drive for x-mas to store massive amounts of videos on.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
dont buy a video the Ipod mp4 player is coming out soon a kid in my class has one his parents friend went to china or japan or somewhere and got one for cheeeap. its awsome i havent been able to play with it much but the screan is bigger and the scroller isnt the same its more like a joystick now. its nice wait for the mp4

1 - 20 of 41 Posts