Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright here it goes
My current event teacher says "Take out 10things that you have on you and find out were it was made from, if its going to get you suspended leave it in ur pocket or backback." So me being sumwat of a class clown, i take out a condom from my wallet and tell the teacher. " I cant find were this condom was made, can you help me?" So then he tells me to go to the office and talk to sum1. So I go to my guidance coulcelor and tell him the story. He just starts laughing. Well thats my story. Leave comments

·
Registered
687 Posts
i think you are full of shiz but if you did, make sure it was a trojan. i hear they are the best.

·
Registered
649 Posts
boss_charger said:
come one tell us lol
Its a long story, but Basically to sum it up, we were in the library doing our hw and he was out with some girl for like 8 hours the day before so i said so what did you guys do yesterday, and he just grinned, next thing I know theres a condom in my face then i like flung it away and he kept throwing it back until the library came over and like picked it up, held it up and started yelling at us, we both couldn't stop laughing it was funny as hell, you'd really have to be there though. Thankfully the condom wasn't used though, but I didnt know that when he threw it at me.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah keeping condons in your wallet.. not a good idea.. they go bad in there cuz of the heat.. since the wallet is using in your ass pocket..

hah today we had some fun with a condon too.. we were rumaging through this one chicks purse and found it.. it was flavoured... so he took in out and licked.. lol it was so gross.. he got the lube all in his mouth lol funny stuff

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ted, u dont remember me talking to Chris may in power training? I was also talking to Jacub kaplan on the bus about it. You can call me a liar if u want but watever i have witnesses!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts