Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight was a very fun night. Best night in 2006 for me. lol.

Anywho...Me and 2 of my friends were sitting in Chris's (one of my friends that I was with) basement thinking of what to do. We live in a small town...nothing to do without taking a 30 minute drive to Freeport (town 30 minutes [wouldn't have guessed that would you?] away from Lanark...the town I live in).

We get to Freeport, and Chris wants to go to Farm and Fleet to get some lights for his truck, that took about 10 minutes. Next, we go to Shopko just to mess around. In the back where they have all the video games and stuff, they had an Xbox 360 playing a demo disc, and one of the demos was Call of Duty 2. The TV the 360 was hooked up to wasn't in a case or anything like what Wal-Mart does, so you have access to all the buttons (power, volume control, channel, etc.).

As Chris is playing, Kaden (friend that was with us) decides to turn up the TV all the way. Keep in mind that he was playing Call of Duty 2, a war game, and the demo had a lot of explosions...very loud. About 5 minutes later, the manager comes up to us, turns off the TV, and tells us that if we didn't leave, he would call the cops. We didn't want to get in trouble with the 5-0s, so we left and head over to Wal-Mart.

While we were walking around, Chris sees one of those horse things...the toys with a horse head on the end of a stick...like this...

It wasn't in a box or any form of package, so he starts messing with it. Right next to the horse things was a cowboy hat, so I take that out of the box and give it to him to put on...looked real good. Chris then started to "gallop" arround the store saying sexual related terms linked to "riding" people/things and "hung like a horse" jokes.

Sure enough, in a couple minutes, an employee runs over to him, rips off the hat and yanks the horse from his hands and tells us to leave immediately. Again, we didn't want any trouble with the po-pos, so we left.

Over all, it was a very interesting night. I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time.

TL;DR : me and some friends got kicked out of shopko and wal-mart for being stupid

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
pfftt me and my friends covered the stupid singing deer head with silly string, threw a whole rack of dodgeballs over the shelves like mortars, and shove the handle end of one of those horse things up a stuffed dog's ass like a dildo

...all without being kicked out

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spudchucker said:
pfftt me and my friends covered the stupid singing deer head with silly string, threw a whole rack of dodgeballs over the shelves like mortars, and shove the handle end of one of those horse things up a stuffed dog's ass like a dildo

...all without being kicked out
lol...that's awesome. How many people were in the store though? The only reason we got kicked out was mainly from all the older people that were in there...especially wal-mart. I know that there is no way you could have heard the TV from all way in the back...up in the front. It was really loud to us, but we were all about 2 feet away.

·
Registered
676 Posts
my friend just got this pair of aviators (really shiny lenses, you can't see his eyes through them), so after a night of hanging out, we get this cool idea. we find an old cane and get his aviators. we go over to 7-11, give him the aviators and the cane and walk in with him and have him act like he is blind. he runs into a few things (on purpose), and was feeling around the shelves and stuff while we were standing there trying not to laugh. anyways, it was pretty funny seeing the guys at 7-11's reaction to a blind guy walking in and running into ****.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Sounds like you had fun.

I love going around being crazy,and messing with random people.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rock Force said:
my friend just got this pair of aviators (really shiny lenses, you can't see his eyes through them), so after a night of hanging out, we get this cool idea. we find an old cane and get his aviators. we go over to 7-11, give him the aviators and the cane and walk in with him and have him act like he is blind. he runs into a few things (on purpose), and was feeling around the shelves and stuff while we were standing there trying not to laugh. anyways, it was pretty funny seeing the guys at 7-11's reaction to a blind guy walking in and running into ****.
lol...that sounds awesome. I wonder what they were thinking when they were watching him just walk into things.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tmaxx_2.5 said:
maybe they thought he was blind by some chance.... :sly:
pfft..doubt it :dodgy:

That's not what I meant though. I'm not really sure what I meant...but you know what I meant :rolleyes:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Next time find the horse like you did, and joust. Or find some light saber's and act out the luke/darth fight scene. That alway's draw's a crowd.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Alpha said:
Lets all talk about how we can piss off businessowners and throw stuff all over stores.
the walmart we went to is a 24 hour one and always looks like **** at midnight anyways cause they pull a bunhc of stuff off the shelves for restocking... you cant even tell the difference (except the deer :rofl )

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Whenever we go to Wal-Mart me or one of my friends takes two lightsabers. Then we take one and with the other go up to a random person and be like "I challenge you to a deul." People just give us the wierdest looks. Then when they have all of the big play balls set up we play basketball with them and freak out when we score..The Manager doesn't like us to much I suppose..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts