Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my neighbor came to my door pretty desprate today ( he is going to be in 8th grade next year). it turn out he had sex and the condom broke. he want me to give him a ride to plan parent hood ( its quite a drive in trafic) with his gf ( damn middle school realation ships) to get the morning after pill. i was like ask your mom to take you, he said he would rathjer have the kid because his mom would murder him. i said well waht about her parents? he claims she is from a christian family. i told i would let him know later becuase i think they should have to admit it to thier parents instead of hiding it. also when thier parents do find out i will feel kinda wierd cause they came to me and not thier parents.

what should i do?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
just take em to get the damn pill, we don't need these tards reproducing

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but see this kid talk so much **** to me, and i've never done anything. he needs to learn a lesson.

also i'm going southbound on I-5 during rush hour trafic.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Well....

I would probably take them anyway, and then call their 'rents (like Roadkill said), but I wouldn't want to be seen as an accomplice to these two pinheads. If the parents are gonna go totally psycho on them, I'd steer clear of that altogether and sit this one out.

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
2ffu said:
but see this kid talk so much **** to me, and i've never done anything. he needs to learn a lesson.

A lesson is not a life of struggling for 3 children, a lesson is getting the pill, and showing him that you still got it for him even though he treated you that way.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
2ffu said:

sure he needs to learn a lesson....but what you do is get the guy the pill, then tell him you'll tell his parents about it if he doesn't STFU. making them have a kid doesn't help anybody

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Let them fess up to there parents about it. If they didnt want to suffer the consequences, then they should'nt have done the deed. It shouldnt fall on your shoulders.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i've never met the girl.

doesn't the girl have to be there? i need to get more info on how this work before i comit a long drive to getting it.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
2ffu said:

as much as he may deserve it, there are too many lives involved here to get back at him

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Dont take them. They shouldnt be doing that **** anyway. Let him grow some hair and get slapped in the face. The kid desrves it.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Is the girl hot?

Get some from her then take them to get the pill.

/stresponse
:rofl Now i know why your my hero l337.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is what pisses me off, he didn't buy a new condom he used the one he kept on in his wallet for 8 months to look cool.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
2ffu said:
this is what pisses me off, he didn't buy a new condom he used the one he kept on in his wallet for 8 months to look cool.

even more reason to let him fry. If he talks **** its just karma he is gunna get burned. Now he is helpless and wants u to help. Screw that let the turd squirm. If anything tell a priest, 2 nuns and his and her parents.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts