Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm on my way home from work. I pull up to a light, where there's already a Corolla and a Civic lined up.
Here's the details on the cars....
Civic- Yellow w/ body kit, c/f hood, black wheels, clear tails, overly large exhaust, gauges all over the place, and a tag that said "Got Boost". It's a young kid with his girl in the car.
Corolla- Completely stock, also young guy with his friend in the car.
So, as I pull up, the two start talking, even though I couldn't hear them over my truck, I then hear the Civic revving like crazy, and it's starting to piss me off because it's annoying as hell. The light turns green, and they both gun it. The Civic peeps the tires and takes off, with the Corolla right next to it. I kept up easily, so I can see what happens. The Corolla ends up smoking the Civic, and the Civic stops at the next light, with smoke coming from it. He stops in the center lane, puts on his emergency flashers, and pops the hood. At this point, I was almost done laughing, and decided to go around him.

All in all, after dealing with a noob who messed up his Imp incredibly at work, the day ended well.

Discuss.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
sslecyk03 said:
ehh the kid probably didnt know waht he was doing, even if it was a ricer it could still take a stock corolla anyday
youd be surprised.. my brother's stock civic totally destroyed a riced out civic of same model, but with all sorts of spoiler/ground effect/ fart can crap on it. The guy put so much weight on his car that it took offl ike a freakin cow

·
Registered
33 Posts
Same deal happened to me last night. I was coming home and some bastard in his Dodge Mopar Hemi 1500 pulls up next to me talking **** about my Volvo. Not knowning that he wanted to race, the light turns green and he completely peels and flys ahead. I guess that gave him a boost of self confidence. Needless to say at the next light, I put my S80 T6 dual turbo into greatronic mode and completely left him in the dust.

Never underestimate the power of a Swedish car. :)

·
Banned
474 Posts
Spudchucker said:
youd be surprised.. my brother's stock civic totally destroyed a riced out civic of same model, but with all sorts of spoiler/ground effect/ fart can crap on it. The guy put so much weight on his car that it took offl ike a freakin cow
a little different, im not saying that "ricery" makes the car faster, a stock civic vs a riced out civic is different thatn a riced out civic vs a corolla. But im glad because ricers make baby jesus cry.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts