Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have here a Spyder 2000 in great shape. This is the gun w/ the rear cocking system w/ the field stripability, raised sight rails, drop forward, low pressure chamber, regulater with guage, and a double trigger. Always cleaned and oiled, still shoots great!!! thumup: It has a 14 inch dye boomstick, and the original barrel. Also it has an electronic hopper, hardly used. Then the prize, a JT Spectra Proteus W/ FAN AND BAG used once, great shape. The mask and barrel alone are worth over $200. Im asking $210 w/shipping obo.
This is a great gun package for novice, or intermediate players, all u need is a cyclone bolt and maybe some nitro, and you'll shoot like any gun out there. The only reason im selling it is because I dont go because I don't have money. Its a viscous cycle really, ha ha. Id hate to part with it, but its a great. find. Ill get pics soon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
somebody must know somebody that knows somebody and so on, that needs a nice first or second gun, this is a sweet package. **** i just realized i forgot to mention it comes with an electro hopper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts