Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone played it yet it looks really good gettin it tom.

·
Banned
237 Posts
I havent played it but I've heard it was a letdown. Bad framerates, terrible AI, framerates ruin the multiplayer because its hard to aim in some situations. The only thing that i have heard that is really good about it is the graphics. But that leads to the framerate thing which can totally ruin the fun of any game.

·
Registered
391 Posts
it is majorily overated. not a halo killer at all. Halo owns it. (im not a halo fanboy, i dont even own xbox) There is zero ai, everything is sripted. dont get it. If you insist on playing fps on consoles get an xbox and halo.

or get a computer and play good fps

·
Banned
237 Posts
It came out yesterday, and it wasnt made for xbox. You're thinking of kill.switch, and yes, that is a good game. I have it for ps2.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i got a demo of killzone from my playstation magazine yesterday and it was sweet!!!! The comps actually hide behind stuff and its really kool. im so gonna buy it!!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
PaintSniper16 said:
i got a demo of killzone from my playstation magazine yesterday and it was sweet!!!! The comps actually hide behind stuff and its really kool. im so gonna buy it!!!!
but thats not due to AI. its just scripted events so the exact same thing happens everytime once you hit an invisible trigger. which is gay. games were AI actually responds to your actions (Half-Life) are so much better.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
ahh let down. I was hopeing when I saw this it would be all good. I don't have an xbox and will have to play halo2 on my friends all the time. I heard it was gonna be awesome and the commercial looks pretty good...

Something no one has talked about is the fact that its online. I love ps2 online. free and fun. maybe the ai isn't great but how is the online side of the game guys who have it?

I didn't really enjoy the socom 2 or even 1 missions but once i got online on 1 I couldn't stop made me even buy the second.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts