Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I played the demo today...whoa. It looks like the PS2's Halo. What do you all think of it?

·
Registered
112 Posts
i played the demo also from the playstation magazine and it looks sweet. definatley gonna ge tit for christmas. looks so awesome. u actually gotta use cover and stuff and the comps r pretty good at times by usin cover fire and stuff. sweeeeet!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
hmm, most of the reviews say that it doesn't compare to halo but it ranks up well against other ps2 FPS's

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was pleasantly surprised. It was better than Halo as I remember it. Much easier to pick up.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
i own the game and frankly it blows Halo out of the water in terms of originality, concept, story line, design, and 1 player story game play. It is a really intense game and very detailed. though i'll admit graphics had some glitches and weren't as great as Halo, it is a very dark and gritty game, much different than Halos real clean and colorful world. Kill zone provides with a very intense view of war. It is very fun and addictive, 1 player was much funner than Halo or halo2, yet multi player lacked compared to Halo. which it is still fun to play especially since you can have up to 14 bots at once. really probally the best game on ps2

to me halo seems a little cartoony to me, those that like the dark world of MGS will really like this game, don't get me wrong halo is a kick but game, but all those purple blue, red, and green water pistol guns, dorky aliens, goofy marines, and a lack of total seriousness throughout the game, you really can't take the story line seriously, it's really great gameplay and multiplayer but i just love Killzone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts