Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys any one got info on the game killzone mainly online quality worth it or not.

Pretty much played halo2 for the first time tonight and I was like yea its cool..but not worth buying a xbox and all that junk.

how good is killzone..I heard it was almost as good as halo and its ps2..so online is free and that rocks.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Yeah I heard Killzone was good, but not as good as everyone said it was going to be. I also played Halo 2 and it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it was going to be. It just seemed kinda...average.

O

·
0 Posts
I played a demo. The 30 minutes I played was not enough. It is a very good game and unless they change a lot of stuff, it will rock.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
uber sweet game, jsut a few glitches, i might of got a crappy copy cuzz i'm having some problems with crashes and everyone says i should return it, but hey it's Definitely worth the 50 dollars, even i only get multiplayer, and 8 out of 11 levels on single player SERIOUSLY ROCKS. plus the intro just makes you wonna scream heil hitler at the end, which is weird.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts