Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright kiddies, heres my Impulse. I've had it since Christmas, so it isnt too old. My guess is that there is abuot 4 or 5 cases through it and I havent had a single problem with this gun EVER. Everything in the gun is broken in now, that includes the maxxy, and the lpr. The gun has been properly lubed and cleaned after every single use, and still remains in top shape. Everything on the gun was personally installed by me, and is put on correctly. My pro shop did the trigger job and its very short, light and smoothe. The only scratch on the gun is a small one on the very back of the hammer assembly, but outside of that the body and everything else is in perfect shape. Over the chrono im always +/- 4 or so, which is extremely good for an Impulse.

- Red 2k3 Impulse
- New Designz LPR kit
- New Designz Blade Trigger
- New Designz Equalizer Bolt
- Smart Parts Twister
- Smart Parts Horizon. Max-flo
- Hybrid Lady Grips
- Smart Parts Progressive
- Will come with the original box, manuals, and all the stock parts.

For Trade Only!!!!! I will not sell, but since i have to post an asking price i'll say $420 ish

Trades:
I would really like a Speed, or an ir3, but i'll look at nice LCD's, e-cockers, older vikings, other higher end electro's, basically offer away, but Speed is top of the list. Of Course i have cash to add for deals, and potentially my eggII.

Do not even bother offering and blow backs, sear trippers, mechanical anything, or any low end gun, you will simply be ignored.

Pics:

More pics available upon request.

E-mail: [email protected]
Through Posts on here or PM's

Note: I have no feedback since i have never done an online deal. However i will be very hesitant to ship first. If a deal ends up getting made i will most likely want to do a 3rd party deal. You also must be able to ship to Canada.

·
Registered
34 Posts
no will trade u a speed or ir3 for that i m not saying its bad but an angel for impy i got a free flow/ shocktech cocker with kapp hinge trigger i would trade u for it

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2k4 vert feed cocker with ans reg, jackhammer front block, dye sticky grips, and a 2 piece all american barrel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts