Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im am sooooo obsessed with this game. anyone else? dont falme btw, no one cares if u hate the game or anything.

im doing it on standard now and trying to fill the journal and i have like 97% done.i got the fenrir, and now im trying to get the ultima weapon. i also beat the game. anyone else love it?

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
big_balla89 said:
Sounds gay.

As in homosexual.

Hope you're having fun, though!
Compared to what, Gay of Defeat?

KoH2 is a great game, problem is most americans can't buy into anything that doesn't have lots of blood, cursing, scantily clad women, and guns.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Gabriot said:

KoH2 is a great game, problem is most americans can't buy into anything that doesn't have lots of blood, cursing, scantily clad women, and guns.
it has nothing to do with blood, cursing, scantily clad women, guns or americans. it has everything to do with being a game geared for 10 year olds who think minnie mouse is hot and guys living in their parent's basements

who still think minnie mouse is hot

·
Registered
346 Posts
Gabriot said:

KOH? Wheres the O in kingdom hearts?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Paintball3691 said:
it sounds gay cuz of disney characters, but thats not what its all about....it is a great game
yeah, something about going off to do stuff w/ those characters doesn't draw me in. I can't get myself to look past that.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
You people are so ****ing insecure, it's pathetic. Playing a game that has cartoon characters in it doesn't make you gay.

I haven't played this, but I've heard that it's amazing.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
NYY said:
You people are so ****ing insecure, it's pathetic. Playing a game that has cartoon characters in it doesn't make you gay.

I haven't played this, but I've heard that it's amazing.
true.

this game is pretty awesome none the less. Some of the lamer disney characters are still balanced out by some of the awesome ones. I thought the pirates level was pretty sweet.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
NYY said:
qft. if this was about mario party or SSBM everybody would be like "hells yeah those games are teh secks!" i have heard it is a good game, i might try it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ive heard people say that ur a ***** if u play kh, and im like "ok im a *****?"

it is awsome. anyone with a ps2 should invest in it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts