Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www2.kingdomofloathing.com

Its realllyyy Fun. I played it like 4 years ago when it was in Beta. And I beat it back then ( Got as far as they had finished ) And my teacher used to get on me and one of my friends who used to play it and the teacher saw me today and made a joke about it. So I've started playing it again. Me being much better at this than I am at Cybernations.

·
Registered
815 Posts
You quickly make some paper out of a nearby tree, and some ink out of a nearby, umm, ink plant. You make a copy of the map and stick it in your pocket.

You acquire an item: Spooky Temple map

LMAO this is a pretty fun game.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Where do you add people? And what level are you? And when do you get more adventures? We should make a pbf clan! Im a lvl 3 right now.

edit: nm I added you.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im lvl 3.

you get more adventures every day... just like Cybernations you collect taxes or w/e on there.

And you can get more adventures by eating... theres a certain food you can get from the mall which is where players have their own shops set up and the players who have crap loads of it sell it for dirt cheap so its easy to get adventures after you hit level 5.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when you hit lvl 5 go to the mall and search for "Hell Ramen" It was the food I was trying to think of. Im still Lvl 3. But just in case you get there today then thats it.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I'm gonna see how fun this is

"hello, my name's deefe and I'm an accorion bandit"

after playing fro half an hour Im a level 2 and have a pet 1 pound misquito! sweet action!

but this game is going to take a while, i can already tell. and with everything going on with me and college, i can't afford to play much :(

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it doesnt take that long... just give it like 10-15 minutes a day... thats pretty much all you have to give it then you're out of adventures because you can only eat so much...

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm going to give it a try. Same name as here.

Lol, take the time to read everything well, its pretty funny. Im a pasta guy or whatever.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You gotta either combine stuff to make them there are lil guides all over google on it. CocoaBo is prolly one of the best familiars you can get without donating. You have to have 4 cocoa eggshell fragments, then you have to cook them. yeh.

And you go to character matrix and see what you need to level up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts