Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen these? They look so sweet! Do the two contact points allow you to walk with four fingers? At $200 they are a little expensive though...

Discuss.

edit: for those of you who havent heard, Kingman has made this new trigger frame that has two contact points, one on the top and one on the bottom. each lets off a ball

·
Registered
33 Posts
They are fast

The rocking trigger frame is fast but chops like crazy. My friend had one and it is okay, but not worth the cash.

The thing is it could hit more than 20 bps but it has no vision so it would be choppy. Very choppy

·
Registered
323 Posts
if u want something that fast then get the t-board it is way better and not near as expensive...plus the rocking trigger frame isnt even tourney legal and i think tha frame would make ur gun chop like crazy....go with the t-board and get eyes with it!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I got mine for $130 total. On sale on ebay. Thats the way to go if you want one. I haven't had a chop yet with it, and I've had it for a month. I've went through at least 4,000-5,000 paintballs, and like I said no chops. I got the ACS Bolt today so that should reduce my chaces of chops even greater than now. All you people who think it chops like crazy are sadly mistaken. This was the best $130 I've ever spent.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
i dont like these new frames at all, 1 is because its not tourney legal, so some new player might eb dissapointed to see they can't use their 200$ trigger frame in they're first young guns tourney. another reason im not a fan of these frames is beacsue they're are much better alternatives, like a t-board, as said above

1 - 9 of 9 Posts