Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my friend, he's had gf's and all but he hasen't really kissed them (loser:D), he's done it once and kinda messed up. Do you guys have any advice for him? I've tried telling him to try and let her do the work and then he can see how it is but he doesn't think it will work. I feel kinda sorry for him because of it and I just wanna help him get his move on. Any advice or actual walkthoughs for him? (He is a registered user here but not too active)

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
How old is he?

I heard somewhere that like 55% of 16 year olds haven't kissed a girl. That statistic shocked me.

Kissing just takes practice, you can't really teach it.

·
Registered
391 Posts
what kind of fags talk about kissing techniques?

people need guides for everything these days.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah, practice really..

its a hard thing to **** up though.. actually.. hmm i take that back.. a past ex was really bad at kissing..

just tell em to check kiss scenes in movies.. see what they do..

being nervous makes it way harder too.. just go with it.. it works itself out

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
Well my friend, he's had gf's and all but he hasen't really kissed them (loser:D), he's done it once and kinda messed up. Do you guys have any advice for him? I've tried telling him to try and let her do the work and then he can see how it is but he doesn't think it will work. I feel kinda sorry for him because of it and I just wanna help him get his move on. Any advice or actual walkthoughs for him? (He is a registered user here but not too active)
Lemme guess. You're the friend? LOL!

He's just gotta experience it, and he'll get better.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Does he have braces if so sucks for him. Pisses me off these girls with braces who cant open thier mouth over an inch cant do crap.

one thing is dont bite, and dont try and Eat her mouth by trying to swallow it whole lol.

D

·
0 Posts
Phantom13 said:
I heard somewhere that like 55% of 16 year olds haven't kissed a girl. That statistic shocked me.
its believable though.. if i look through my classes.. its pretty easy to pick out guys that have never done anything with a girl.. or anything else for that matter like substances..

its kinda a huge gap, not much in between it seems.. like.. large group that havent kissed.. then large group that have done more then kiss.. not much of a medium

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
D_Smalls said:
its believable though.. if i look through my classes.. its pretty easy to pick out guys that have never done anything with a girl.. or anything else for that matter like substances..

its kinda a huge gap, not much in between it seems.. like.. large group that havent kissed.. then large group that have done more then kiss.. not much of a medium
Same way at my school.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well he's 13 and he's seen the kissing scenecs but he thinks its just harder. He's cool and pbs and all but thats just his problem. I've tried telling him to just move his lips around and kinda suck then move onto the touge but he can't do it. I wonder where or what he could practice it on...?

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
D_Smalls said:

It really did surprise me...

I didn't really kiss-kiss a girl until I was 16, but I also had sex for the first time when I was 16...I guess it just works different for different people.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Lately Ive seen A bunch Of Geeky Seniors hitting on Sophmores, Freshies have thier own campus.

Its kinda gross seeing a 15 year old making out with a 18-19 year old In plane view like you will be walking and them bam lets have dry sex in the hall we will look so cool not.

now if it was 2 chicks eh.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
if he is only 13 theres nothing to worry bout hes in wat 7th grade I didnt First TRULEY kiss till i was 14. by that i mean it meant something and wasnt some.... ooo i really love you i wanna be withh for the rest of my life faggy thing that 7th and 8th graders do.

D

·
0 Posts
i hate public make out.. no one wants to see it.. walked by my good friend today in the halls.. guys eating his g/fs face.. seriously the sickest making out ever.. i had to turn away.. but it was too late. the image was burned into my mind.. gawd it was horrible. ****ing guy was thrusting her face.. i was like wtf is bill giving a bj too.. oh.. his g/f face.. interesting, barf

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
first some lip action

little kiss one

little kiss a second time

pull head back, look into eyes

then go in for the big one

tounges swirlin and such

but kids, remember to take your retainers out first

D

·
0 Posts
yeah man if hes 13, no problem.. he shouldnt be worried.. i never kissed a girl till i was like.. 2 weeks shy of my 15th birthday.. then didnt again until i was 16... but since then.. 2 girlfriends later, couple random ones, now current g/f.. all in well since.. may or july.. i dunno, the summer and everything around and before it gets hazzy now..

·
Banned
18 Posts
55% dont kiss till 16?????? thats kinda obvious for some but dam ppl need to get out more or something sad lil children i think most of that % is comming from private schools or something or homeschooled kids. most of the kids in my sophmore class have kissed ppl except for the strange quite mohawk kid hes to dam quite to get a girl o yeah tell ur friend to pretend hes got a ice cream cone only its the inside of the girls mouth

1 - 20 of 83 Posts