Cold Fusion...
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gen. 3 Dark Grey Dust Quest---

Upgrades
  • Blue Lazer Eyes
  • Stock Gen.2 Chip Board
  • Stock PM6 Barrel
  • Dye Hyper 2 Regulator (Only until PM5 is sold)
  • No Name On/Off that is actually nice.
  • Everything Else A Stock Gen. 3 Quest Has

Future Upgrades
  • Ape Raiders Board / Hater Board / Nox Chip / Hater Chip
  • Redz Pepperstick Barrel Kit / Powerlyte Sceptor Kit / Freak Kit
  • CP On/Off
  • Snatch Pin (Maybe, don't really see the point)
  • Goldmember Bolt
  • New reg. I'm not sure which though. Maybe Sidewinder / 2-Liter

Pics!!!

Sorry for bad pics, I will post more pictures when it gets back from FEP.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
The WAS board is nice, I don't know what his problem is..... But get a barrel kit.

9.5/10 couse it's pretty sweet (put that in your sig not the pm5)

Also because smarts parts is sueing quest so these could disappear.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
the W.A.S is better then any other board out there for the quest, the spitfire board is hell crap(something I thought I would never say about a lucky product), anywho 9/10. time to get the pm5 outta your sig.

·
Cold Fusion...
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
7/10

I'm getting the same color Quest sometime this week too :)

Nice. These guns look hella tight. I haven't used them much, but I shot one at NPPL Boston over the Summer, and I used one for a game a few months back

·
Registered
29 Posts
Those guns are sweet. 9/10

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I have never had any problem with any W.A.S board I have used in any gun. I say save your money and put it towards gold member bolt and snatchpin.

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
7/10 Im glad to see that you found a quest.

Get a goldmember bolt.

My WAS board in my quest is just fine, no problems at all. I hope yours comes with a warranty card because your noid harness will probably short out, unless you are a lucky one. Mine shorted out just a tad but with it bent in a certain way the gun fires fine.

You will most definitely love your quest. One of the only reasons why I am selling my quest is because the q7 and the kelevara are coming out soon.

Just remember to re lube it after every case.

·
Cold Fusion...
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was definatly going to get the snatchpin. I was also thinking about Goldmember. However, they will have to wait, because the rest of my money is going towards balling every weekend.

I am also going to put my unimount on it, and maybe my hyper2

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I hate unimounts, Cp FTW!!!

I thought about putting a hyper 2 on mine but i didn't. My stock reg is getting like +/- 5 or so and I haven't even tweaked with the lpr or the dwell yet. They say that the quest was designed around the reg. So yeah.
my hyper2(the one he was talking about putting on his gun) is doing +-4 over the chrono without tweaking. but that snatch pin will save you some time on re-lubing that gun and other sorts of maintenance.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Get the reg off of there, it will look much better.

Get a new Hater board for it. The new stuff from Hater is by far the best around. WAS and Jim Drew can blow me.

I like the color.

·
Cold Fusion...
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Get the reg off of there, it will look much better.

Get a new Hater board for it. The new stuff from Hater is by far the best around. WAS and Jim Drew can blow me.

I like the color.

I was looking at Hater/Nox, but I don't know where to get a board the accepts removable chips. The WAS board is just a WAS Board, and doesn't accept any chips.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts