Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
8/10 with UL. You know what it needs.

I think if you could find someone to trade a few pars with, that would look hot with black parts (eye covers, hyper 2, feedneck, barrel, what not.) It just looks plain, IMO.

·
Cold Fusion...
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
8/10 with UL. You know what it needs.

I think if you could find someone to trade a few pars with, that would look hot with black parts (eye covers, hyper 2, feedneck, barrel, what not.) It just looks plain, IMO.
I tihnk I am keeping it the way it is. I love this color scheme.

Nice, looks pretty good. How does it compare to your old quest?
Quieter, not as efficient, just as fast, if not faster, feels lighter Idk, that is all that comes to mind right now.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
They are working on a VL board right now.

Trust me, the new Hater board is insane, even without the loader board.

Having the Symbio board is just an added perk.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hey, any idea of the name of that paint? I want to paint my spare gun that color. I was looking at the PM7 page in the last issue of Action Pursuit Games magazine and saw those paint colors. I either want to do the Red dusted, or the Cobalt dusted, but I ca't find those paints in stores. 8/10 on it though.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
^^Damn. Any idea of a place that would do annodizing?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I've decided to use Mopar Spray Paint, and coat it all a couple of times, and then use a clear coat on it to keep it from peeling and scratching.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Not to be an ass, but are you jsut syaing Hater is amazing bcause you are sponsored by them? (I am assuming you are, because it is in your sig, but I may be worng.)
No, I say they are amazing because they are the best boards around. They have every mode you need plus more, and the best eye and trigger logic around. The Symbio board is also an amazing feature for anyone who doesn't have a Pulse.

PM7s come stock with the same modes as the UL frame and the pm7 trigger is pretty nice compared to the old proto/dm4 triggers. IMO paying 200+ for a different shape is pointless, at least for the pm7.
I'm pretty sure the PM7 comes with the same trigger as DM4s and PM5s and 6s.

I've decided to use Mopar Spray Paint, and coat it all a couple of times, and then use a clear coat on it to keep it from peeling and scratching.
No one cares. This is a rating thread for his gun. No one cares about yours.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I'm pretty sure the PM7 comes with the same trigger as DM4s and PM5s and 6s.
it's a tiny bit different and it's placed a little bit back. which is good for me because i have smaller hands (5 foot 3). i can have my thumb behind the frame and still walk comfortably with a pm7 and not my dm4 or any other dm4/pm5/6 i've shot with the stock trigger.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts