Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What happened was that Mike Miller was going in for a lay up early in the game, and had accidentally hit Kobe Bryant with his elbow on the way to the rim. So later in the game, Kobe gives Mike Miller an intentional elbow in the mouth, and a flagrant foul is called. On replay, it's obvious that Kobe did it on purpose, and he's not denying that it was intentional. As a result, Kobe has been suspended for two games.

Thoughts, opinions??? I think that two games is warranted. There's a difference between not being soft, and maybe knockin somebody on their ass if they come into the lane, but elbowing somebody in the face is taking it too far if you ask me. And the fact that it was without question intentional what he did.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
bout time he got his fair share. And while we're on the subject of Kobe, he gets away with more pushoffs than ANY other player EVER. The main reason he can make so many shots is the refs let him get away with that **** every damn time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It was Mike Miller. Brad Miller plays for the Kings, not the Grizzlies. And yeah, I hate Kobe too. I lump him in the same catagory as Terrall Owens.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Poopy Penguin said:
It was Mike Miller. Brad Miller plays for the Kings, not the Grizzlies. And yeah, I hate Kobe too. I lump him in the same catagory as Terrall Owens.
Ahhh, yeah, my fault. I knew it didn't sound right but it was late and I was tired... o well.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i used to have a lot of respect for kobe, then he started raping women and elbowing white guys

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
VC8228 said:
What happened was that Mike Miller was going in for a lay up early in the game, and had accidentally hit Kobe Bryant with his elbow on the way to the rim. So later in the game, Kobe gives Mike Miller an intentional elbow in the mouth, and a flagrant foul is called. On replay, it's obvious that Kobe did it on purpose, and he's not denying that it was intentional. As a result, Kobe has been suspended for two games.

Thoughts, opinions??? I think that two games is warranted. There's a difference between not being soft, and maybe knockin somebody on their ass if they come into the lane, but elbowing somebody in the face is taking it too far if you ask me. And the fact that it was without question intentional what he did.
Aren't you a Pistons fan? If not, you probably should be. We don't have these kind of problems in Detroit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts