Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah, same price as ccv8s...........Koenegsegg is pimp as hell, IT BEAT A MCLAREN F1...............NOW WHO DA CAR?? ENZO CAN'T KEEP UP. But on project gotham they messed it up....the enzo is capable of beating it. The koenegsegg never gets into 6th....if it did then boom.....your gone

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah... I was looking at their site in school and one of my friends saw that the body is made of Kevlar and Carbon Fiber, they were like "DUDE THAT CARS LIKE BULLETPROOF!!!1!!11!!"

It seems like it'd be more expensive than that though, the mclaren's around 1 million $$ and this thing kicks it's ass. Plus, it's soo much better looking than the Enzo.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
very very hot. whats funny is that a properly set up twin turbo 350 chevy still has more hp...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
jay leno's rebuilt toronado has a twin turbo'd small block chevy at 1k hp.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
i was watching american hot rod on discovery channel last week and they built a corvette that had a custom made engine in it that was pushin 1000+ hp

project gotham is a fun game...i havent played it for a long time

·
Registered
4,779 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'd rather have the Koenigsegg than the 1200 hp chevy.

Sure, the Chevy has 400+hp more, but the CCR can stand (from their site) 1.3g's of laterall(sp?) force.... I really doubt anyone can find a Chevy with that aside from the racecars. My point is that sure the Chevy is faster straight line, but there's no way it could keep up if you threw any sort of turn at it.

They're both sexyy though. thumup:

Edit:
lbreevesii said:
that diff. was what i was pointing out in the next to the last line of my last post....
Oh, yeah, sorry man. :)

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
that diff. was what i was pointing out in the next to the last line of my last post....

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
plus a muslce car with 1k horses is hella heavy. that thing up there is made out of the lightest materials ever, which makes it fast and aerodynamic

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
chevy cant beat a mclaren or this, but dodge can and did. the viper sill accellerates faster (if im not mistaken). not the bone stock viper either, but not many cars can accelerate faster then a stock one

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
at 240 mph, but 806hp. iono how much u can beef it up. you can say the same thing for a mclaren, its 750hp and 240ish mph.
vipers are slow compared to these other cars. i saw a timeslip one time, viper comes in way behind the enzo, f1, etc etc.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
pardon the double post. but if that thing did hit 388km/h thats basicly like 1mph faster than the mclaren. dunno when that picture on the first page was done, and i know its from the site but on msn news(dunno date) it says that the car had yet to hit what they thought it could.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
It beat the mclaren in a dragrace. Okay, the koenegsegg has one supercharger, the chevy had 2 twins... Gear the koenegsegg just right, 2 supers, other goodies and ur set. What was the 1/4 time for the chevy?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
dunno. couldn't find it.

these are not drag cars is part of my point. they aren't designed or geared for drag racing. in top speeds this thing has made it to just over 1 km/h faster than the mclaren. i'd take the mclaren over it.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
The Callaway Corvette did 254.7 mph back in 1988 when Lingenfelter drove it, Koenigsegg CCR's 241.1 in 2004 just doesn't impress me as much. Especially since it cost just about the same and the Callaway is only half a second slower in the quarter mile. Now, what is really impressive is the car that I believe still holds the speed record on a public road is the 1939 Mercedes Benz W125 Streamliner that did 268.7 MPH. The Koenigsegg is neat, but I don't really find it to be extremely impressive or groundbreaking as a car. However, for Koenigsegg the company it is extremely impressive to create a car that can easily run with what was designed to be the greatest street Ferrari ever for about half the price.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts