Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alotta people like em...alotta people hate them....

i dunno why tho, most people that dislike them are against all Nu-Metal...but watever i thnk there great.

and i love those three cover songs they did...Word Up, Brik in the Wall, and One

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
pbpro115 said:
alotta people like em...alotta people hate them....

i dunno why tho, most people that dislike them are against all Nu-Metal...but watever i thnk there great.

and i love those three cover songs they did...Word Up, Brik in the Wall, and One
I heard their covers of "Another Brick In the Wall Pt2" and "One".

Some of the worst attempts at music I have ever heard.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Number One N00b said:
I heard their covers of "Another Brick In the Wall Pt2" and "One".

Some of the worst attempts at music I have ever heard.
Yeah I kinda stopped respecting them after that.

Other than that they are a pretty good band. Atleast their older stuff is good. Everything on Follow The Leader was good stuff. Issues was pretty good. After that was kinda meh. Their Self Titled and Life Is Peachy were pretty good also.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like pink floyd...but i really dont like soft music...i like how KoRn does their music

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im sorry if i have a different oppinion/taste in music that u do

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
First off, they completely BUTCHERED all the songs they tried to cover.

Secondly, numetal is a horrendously terrible genre, and should not disgrace the bigger genre of metal by sharing partly the same name. KoRn falls into this "numetal" category, therefore, they suck

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
alright honestly who cares if he like korn... and who is official word is it to say what sucks and what doesn't? honestly people who make sites like you have bad taste in music are pricks. great you went around bashing other peoples opinions and claimed yourself higher than them on what the internet( for all we know you could be a 34 year old in your mom's basement jacking off to the Michael jackson trial tapes.) So honestly any one who likes a certain music great enjoy it. Music is expression and the freedom to enjoy it. I'm sick of people who dictate what is good and bad according to genre, what label, blah blah. if you don't like it don't listen to it end of point

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont mind them saying the music sucks, i just dont think its cool to say i suck cause of the music

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.