Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, aside from the glitches this game was freaking awesome up until the end. I'd say it went from about a 9.5 in my book to about a 7.2 after the ending. The ONLY way they can redeem themselves is if they make kotor 3 where you can upload your previous game, which isn't goin to happen so we'll just leave it at 7.2. Man, I don't want to give anything away, but than again, nothing really HAPPENS so there's not much to give away anyway. Anyone else severely dissapointed in quite possibly one of the lamest endings to a game ever created? You can tell that by releasing the game 2 months before its release date they cut out the entire ending sequence.

In fact, I've read online and it appears that there are some cut scenes from the whole final world that weren't included, that sounded downright amazing. On top of that there was supposed to be another world too, but didn't make the final cut. It's a shame that a game with such potential got screwed over just so it could make christmas. Damnit.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xbox and pc. It was so dissapointing because it's such an awesome game up until the ending. The game is obviously unfinished due to rushing it before the christmas that it came out on. It felt like a beta version of the game.

·
Registered
814 Posts
i did almost every side mission and i beat onderon, and the planet where the mercenaries attack the base(can't remember what it is called, starts with a t i think) and i was on the planet that was controlled by the hut..... I couldn't finish cause i had to take it back to Blockbuster. What happens at the end. And did you guys have ur handmaiden turn into a jedi? What happens with the sith whos on ur side?

Basically what happens?

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well at about the point you unite the jedi is about the point I'm guessing they started making cuts in the game. If you play up to that point and quit you'll be satisfied, because it'd just one big dissapoint from there on out. You get rushed through a battle with the Sith, where you fight darth nihilus(the sith with the mask) and let me tell you, he is a joke. Easily the easiest fight in the game, took about 10 seconds to down him.

Then all of the sudden for no explanation you're traveling to malachor V, and your ship crashes, then you go in alone (keep in mind there is NO dialogue with any of the characters you've had in your party, and no explanation for really anything that happens. The only other party memember you see is a brief scene where Mira fights Hanharr, and you get the choice to kill him or let him live, but it makes no difference because with the cuts they made you never see from them in the game again, which makes it meaningless.

So you go in alone with your hero, fight the same generic bad guys until you find Darth Sion, the crackily looking guy, kill him, which is a pretty good fight (but if you look at the script for the deleted scenes you'll find it would've been awesome had they not cut the scenese with Atton and him). Then, you kill Kreia, a joke of a fight again, then she gives you a few brief dialogues to attempt at explaining what happenens to all the other party members, and then no joke: you see a 5 second cinematic, then the game ends.

Also what bothered me is Bao-Dur's remote was suppose to stay on the planet you're at and blow it up when you gave the signal, but you see a scene where go-to's remote follows Bao-Dur's remote and threatens him, but they are not seen from again in the game. Also, the cinematic at the end consists of the ebon hawk swooping up to pick you up (somehow, even though I thought it had crashed and was mangled into the abyss) piloted by God knows what, and the planet explodes anyway as a result of killing Kreia. It just sucks because you can tell they were going for something much larger, but because of the 2 month early deadline had to cut it all out and give us an unfinished product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts