Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEll I didnt know where to put this but I traded a 2k1 occker for an impulse. The impulse came from krazyimpulsekid., He showed me a pic with everything on it. Heres the pic:

He said it came with everything in the pic excpet the drop. Let me tell you what I got.
An impulse, without vision, no vision parts whatsoever. No max-flo, the feedneck waas scratched to hell, It dint have the tapeworm, and didnt come with the front handle. No buttons, and the board might not even work.
I was planning on selling this, and pay for my cocker, but since its a huge pile, I can't even pay for the cocker, therefore I can't paintball. So I got screwed. What do I do? this kid dosent have any feedback either.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Maybe get him to trade back? Talk to him on the phone. He's only 15 so somehow talk to his parents. I think the super mods or the admins have the capability to find out the phone number I think.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I shipped him an upgraded cocker for a near stock impulse. That is definitely worth the trade. And thanks Rbomaha, your right. he agreed to trade. I have all the converstaion we had, saved and printed. If it didnt come with all that stuff why didnt he state it?

·
Registered
287 Posts
scammed u my a$$ i told u im nott giving u the maxflo and now i know ur lieing cause i have a 300.00 maxfllo with on off as an asa not the maxflo reg and u stated that u wanted the maxflo reg that u hold and i dont have that so u just either need to keep the imp or send it back and ill give u ur cocker back

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually you said exactly the first time you contacted me "hey man instead of me buying ur cocker ill trade u my impulse it ahs blade trigger and maxflo progressive barrel my gun 4 ur cocker with the reg get back to me"
That is exactly what you said, its lying here right in front of me on a printed peice of paper.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts