Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here into lacrosse? I know Joe is, and so far thats the only person. I'm getting into it this year since my cousin played for Western Michigan, and is willing to help me out.

Gear:
  • Head: Revolution
  • Shaft: Krytpolyte c405 d pole
  • Gloves: Superstars II
  • Arm pads: Warrior mpg 5.0's
  • Shoulder pads: Warrior hitman 5.0's
  • Helmet: Warrior viking

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
its my type of sport, i think if i ever played id be good, but i never got into it, and its too late imo

·
Registered
905 Posts
ive palyed hockey since god knows when, the sports are somewhat similar so the transition wasnt that hard. its gradifying to hit a stranger with a metal pole. you gotta watch out for picks though, they killed when when i played

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
NYY said:
starting sophmore who's never played before?
Not on the starting roster. I'm not trying out for lacrosse until next year. My cousin takes me to some games that him and his friends have like every other weekend, so it will help me.

I played hockey for 7 years, so the transition like Ninja mentioned wasn't that bad.

I also plan on losing the Warrior gear after i get better.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
I play a little, I'm not great, but I try.

Prophecy Head
F-10 Shaft. -I like mine...
Gait Sholder Pads
Worrior Elbow pads
Brine gloves

And I have a Stryke helmet.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
I play a little bit. It's just fun to play. I got a warrior patriot shaft, and some stx head.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i played one summer in 7th grade at a clinic. i really loved it and planned on playing for the school in 8th grade. well anyway, that same year i wanted to join football which i did. long story short, the coach completely ruined me. now i dont mean like he was 'mean' to me, i really mean he treated me like ****. i ended up quitting halfway into the season because it was a waste of time. he didnt even let me practice. i dont see what the bad thing was anyway. i was better and more sacrificed than anyone else that played. i ended up not playing lacrosse because it was the same coach. i would love to go to him today and punch him int he face for doing that. i wanted to play so bad and now my opportunity got ruined because of him. but for the summer i did have a lacrosse stick. it was a warrior krypolite c405 stick with some nice head on it. i got it for 70$ used (but it was basically brand new). so anyway, after i decided to not play for the school, i sold it on ebay for 170$. it was funny because after the guy bought it, he said he broke the shaft in half the day he got it.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I would play, except there is some queer rule that our school's team cant actually play anyone.

Like our school is the only one in the county with a team, and all the counties surrounding ours has teams that have been playing for years. So our school isn’t in their league that they play in, and they wont scrimmage us because they see it as a waste of their time since they would rape us.

So here is our schools team, spent 2 years of fundraising to get the gear and such, with no teams to play against. They still go out and practice though, but kinda seems like a waste, or at least to me. Maybe some of the sophomore’s or freshman, who stick with it will actually be able to play some games some day, but as a senior, I wouldn’t because I would kind of be gone.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Position: Goalie
* Head: Eclipse
* Shaft: Warrior Diamond
* Arm pads: Some random STX pads that I've had for my all 5 years of playing
* Shoulder pads: Warrior goalie pads (dunno name)
* Helmet: Cascade

I LOVE Lacrosse!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts