·
Registered
360 Posts
hell yahthumup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just bought a brine edge aero.. and it came with a mesh pocket.. and i hair sprayed it to stiffen it up.. it worked so good.. noww when i cradle.. the ball stays in the pocket perfectly..

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yah, the new STX head that looks kinda like a proton looks pretty sweet, im sportin a Bionic on a F15 shaft with monster mesh, I love this thing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just restrung my head... what kind of shooting string setup should i do... i was thinking a V string.. if any one knows what to do.. let me know... i am happy with the edge aero head. but i have this POS brine f10 Powergrip shaft.. its terrible.. i think ill get a new f15 or an f22. i cant decide what to play this year.. midi or attack... . but o well i got a while

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Go with traditional, thats my favorite. I strung my stick up with monster mesh a while ago, with my school colors and it was horrible. I couldnt get the pocket deep enough so that it held the ball in there good, without being illegal. it was messed up. I had leathers in there now. I hope to get it redone with my colors in leather, so it looks good, and get a better shaft. i also have an f-10 shaft. its bent right down the front

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i was thinkin bout doin it, but track kid of gets in the way, and it is a team sport, so that is a no n

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
u better believe it. they r one of my favorite bands, i just saw them live like 2 weeks ago. it was the best show i have ever beed to by far. r u a fan?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've only liked the STX version of monter mesh so far. The brine and warrior sucks and wont break in at all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i play d, i got a harpoon(forgot wut brand) and an f15

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i effed my head.. i tightened the sidewall strings. and now the pocket is like 10 feet deep.... so i am taking it to this kid at school tommoror and he will re string it for me.. hes a beast at it. i cant wait for conditioning to start..... i just cant wait to get off my lasy ass and finally play again.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
im hungry- oh man....i thought i would never find a person who listened to hardcore and play PB. I love blood for blood, and tons of other victory bands. snapcase, boy sets fire, and atreyu are playing at the webster in hartford tommorrow, but i dont want to go cause none of my freinds like hardcore, and i dont wanna go alone

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
oh yeah, about lacrosse. my team is so messed up, we had a meeting like 2 hours ago in the caf at school, we had 6 ****ing people show up. it was ridiculous. we sat around and talked to the managers ( who are 2 of the hottest girls i have ever scene) and told stories about drunken antics from the summer, and how one kid needed anger management classes.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i am really not that into hardcore, i like blood for blood, terror(who is touring w/ B4B) and a real little bit of snapcase. i prefer punk like the exploited, US bombs, a global threat, the unseen, dropkick murphys, the varukers, stuff like that. if u like hardcore, u will love terror, they r awsome. i met them at the blood for blood show, and they said thier cd will be comin out later this year, so look for it!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
if ur ever in the cleveland area, let meknow, there is this awsome punk/hard core club in akron i have been too. u'd prolly like it

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
i probably wont be anytime soon, but it would be fun. i went to see snapcase, boy sets fire, atreyu and 1000 falling skies play at the Webster on thursday night. It was definatley the best show i have ever seen. The singer to snapcase got up ontop of the drum riser, and then on the bass drum. When he jumped off, he was like 9 feet in the air, and as soon as he hit the ground they started Guilty By Ignorance. Atreyu put on an awesome performance too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts