Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like lamps. My room is lit by lamps. I use them more then my ceiling light. I have a desk lamp that cruises around the room. But mostly I use my 3-bulb lamp tower. It sits in the middle of my room on the floor and one light is aimed at my back towards my computer. The other is aimed at my bed for reading or homework

It gives it a cozy feel. Plus I'm a gr kid and like the dark corners.

Who else uses lamps?

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i only have one lamp on my desk that points down onto my bed so i can red before i sleep

othe than that, i have a cieling fan with a light, but its been burned out for like a year and i'm just too lazy to replace it

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I am using one right now. The overhead lights are too bright for me at night, but I don't like staring at a bright screen in otherwise complete darkness so I have one on in the corner. Lamps are fine.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
That all i have are lamps.
I have one on my dresser(Back left of my room) and a stand up lamp in the front right corner. I like both on....i dont like being in low light....

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Three lamps in my room.

One on my desk, one on my nightstand, one in the corner (tall one.)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
*Scratches head* Whats the difference between a lamp and a light? Lamp is low with a shade right? For a specific area? I have one of those, but i also have one on a pole w/ 3 lights on it.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I have florecent lights in my room. it gets very annoying. I have a couple lamps and normally I just point them towards the walls so its indirect. I like it. one of them broke yesterday and its ticken me off.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
My room doesnt have a cieling light so i have one on my wall and beside my bed.

(rooms the whole upstair sorta attic thing.

also my comp and tv and windows give enough light.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Angered Fists said:
Yeah but woodfires>all electrical light sources including lamps :D
Hell yeah!

I go to my friend's almost every weekend and 6 of us go out for the night in the woods. We bring hotdogs and soda, and I make a fire with my flint and steel/outdoors skills =X

·
12,110 Posts
I hate focused lights. They ruin my life. I'll be sitting here and the stupid tracklights will be aimed all at my comptuer screen adn theres like 4 halos on teh screen...

Then sometimes if I leave the lights on I'll open my door adn be blinded by a blast of light.

I prefer the dark, or a normal glowy light.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Alpha said:
I hate focused lights. They ruin my life. I'll be sitting here and the stupid tracklights will be aimed all at my comptuer screen adn theres like 4 halos on teh screen...

Then sometimes if I leave the lights on I'll open my door adn be blinded by a blast of light.

I prefer the dark, or a normal glowy light.
Same. Ambient light from TVs and such are good

·
12,110 Posts
I liked my old light.. But I smashed it with a baseball bat when I was tlaking on teh phone.. I was just bouncing it on my pillow and stuff, and I hit it too hard.. Boucned up like tow feet adn hit the light (bunkbed)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts