Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
i love how everyone is accusing him of using steroids when everyone in his sport uses them
 

·
don't drop the soap
Joined
·
3,895 Posts
Yah it's funny all the pussy french morons are all complaining how he ruins the tour de france and accuse him of doing drugs. I guess that's gay france for you though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Gabriot said:
Yah it's funny all the pussy french morons are all complaining how he ruins the tour de france and accuse him of doing drugs. I guess that's gay france for you though.
actually everyone is accusing him, including his former American teamates
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
817 Posts
NYY said:
i love how everyone is accusing him of using steroids when everyone in his sport uses them
I loved how the guy that accused him started to chase a break away, then Lance pulled onto his wheel, and got towed up to the break away. When they got to the breakaway, the other riders told the guy who accused lance, to go back to the pelaton (sp). He did and Lance followed the screw off back to the pelaton.

Goes to show ya, that when you piss cyclists off, they remember it, and make your race, and future race a living hell. That's why, when I race I try to be nice to everyone, so that they dont screw me over wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,997 Posts
And if he used steroids after the whole testicular cancer incident, since the cells regenerate so quickly, he would have a better chance of redevloping cancer.

I heard he's comin back for a 7th year. Good job Lance, you did it!
 

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
Joined
·
4,291 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
And if he used steroids after the whole testicular cancer incident, since the cells regenerate so quickly, he would have a better chance of redevloping cancer.

I heard he's comin back for a 7th year. Good job Lance, you did it!
My brother Joe had cancer and was given steroids during his treatment.
 

·
I Vore You
Joined
·
13,323 Posts
Lance Armstrong is really an ispiration for everyone that has ever sat on a bike or gotten cancer. Face it, America loves Lance.

So what happens? Like all sports heroes he uses 'roids and and this one time when he was 17 he groped a womans breast. Don't you just love the media?
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top