Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a autococker trilogy sport and it came with a Lapco Big Shot barrel and i was wondering if this barrel is any good?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i want a barrel that is good long range and short range. what would be the best barrel for around 35 to 40 bucks?

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
J&J ceramic, $30

there are no "long range" barrels, length does not equal accuracy or range in paintball, nomatter which barrel you get you will have the same range as everyone else on the field, since the paintball is coming out of that barrel at the same speed as every one else, after that physics, airodynamics, and gravity take over and your range is set the same as everyone else. barrel kits will help accuracy and efficiancy but not by a huge margin, learning how to aim and shoot is the best way to improove accuracy, along with using good paint

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Well, since the cocker is a closed bolt gun, I would want a smaller barel to try and prevent rollouts.

I'd go with the J&J Ceramic, or a CP single piece barrel in the smallest bore they make

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Save your money. Lapco = great barrels. There's no need to replace a one-piece medium-bore barrel with another.
i agree, the two advantages youll see with the J&J are its going to be slightly lighter and have a teflon coating on the inside that shoots out breaks really well, but i think you should save money for a nice kit to prevent rollouts since it is a closed bolt marker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts