Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to try to be a Sniper during PB but i would like to know
if Scopes can be used.

*If i can use a sccope how can i aim at the guy if im wearing the headprotector? (Because the eye protector doesn't let me see through the Scope) _____________

*Is the Laser sight good for PB? ___________

Thanks for Answering. thumup:

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
1)you can't
2)lazer sight's aren't good for paintball.

go play airsoft if you want to use that sort of stuff. Paintballs don't' fly straight enough or far enough to use a scope.

eye protector? you had best be wearing a mask, not just goggles.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
1)you can't
2)lazer sight's aren't good for paintball.

go play airsoft if you want to use that sort of stuff. Paintballs don't' fly straight enough or far enough to use a scope.

eye protector? you had best be wearing a mask, not just goggles.
QFT, dont get a scope or dot sight. Paintball guns cant be sighted in. And your goggles SHOULD get in the way. Spend the money on a nicer barrel or a nicer gun if you want better accuracy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well.. thanks

if someone does what im trying to do..please e-mail me or pm me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Instead of the futility of achieving long range, pin-point accuracy (impossible) get yourself a gun that will throw a lot of paint in a hurry. saturation fire is most often the key to longer distance shooting

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
Instead of the futility of achieving long range, pin-point accuracy (impossible) get yourself a gun that will throw a lot of paint in a hurry. saturation fire is most often the key to longer distance shooting
Um, i hope you mean that your more likely to hit them than have the balls go farther. If so then more paint is true for every distance. Of coarse a ton of paint will just be a waist with out a semi nice barrel. Go get a 1 peice CP classic barrel for $40 and it will work marvoules for any gun.

·
Registered
995 Posts
like they said, a scope is useless. a paintball simply does not fly fast or straight enough. its not worth the money.

a good thing to look into, which was mentioned by evolkers, is to upgrade the barrel. 14 inches is a good length. i like the J&J Ceramics. And getting a 24" barrel will not make you a sniper, either. 14 is good, 16 inches is kinda pushing it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im about to try to be a Sniper during PB but i would like to know
if Scopes can be used.

*If i can use a sccope how can i aim at the guy if im wearing the headprotector? (Because the eye protector doesn't let me see through the Scope) _

*Is the Laser sight good for PB? ___

Thanks for Answering. thumup:
Due to barrel speed registrations snipers wouldnt have any advantage, if you can find a way to increase accuracy without increasing barrel speed you could try that but unless your playing only at home something like a sniper rifle paintball gun isn’t possible. There are scopes that you can use from farther away red dot optic scope used by the military for example.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts