Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the last show i went to was chaotic alliance (pure ownage), some ****y local band, defiance (mc weh) and the unseen (total h-core ownage). that was last night. i saw DRI play on tuesday aswell (hella tight).

what was the last show u went to and how was it?

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Last real show was definately ZZ-Top and Ted Nugent. It was kickass :tup:

I was supposed to go to Aerosmith/Kiss/Saliva, but didn't have the $$$ for tickets.

I"m supposedly going to Van Halen.

And supposedly next year Asmith/AC-DC/Rolling Stones are going on tour, and I'm DEFINATELY gonna see that.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
aerosmith, they were supposed to play with cheap trick, but the concert was cancelled a few days, so some pos band opened for them. Concert rocked though.

I was gonna go to the kiss concert, but my only ride (and ticket supplier) got sick

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
NYY said:
aerosmith, they were supposed to play with cheap trick, but the concert was cancelled a few days, so some pos band opened for them. Concert rocked though.

I was gonna go to the kiss concert, but my only ride (and ticket supplier) got sick

That reminds me, I was camping wed-fri of this week and apparently Steven Tyler was there, but I didn't know about it till he was gone!

D

·
0 Posts
hmm finger 11... then before that was sometime local bands.. havent been any good ones lately though.. ive given up on the scene

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
went to see some random bands, and a friends band at a bar. but besides that my REAL last show was dfp. with: vertigo blue, midtown, taking back sunday, new found glory, story of the year, the yeah yeah yeahs, brand new, cypress hill, the darkness, the beastie boys, and finally the strokes.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
last show I went to was an Autumn Blue show, local band, but they are friggin awesome. Probably one of the better local bands around here.

·
Registered
895 Posts
When I was in Czech Republic visiting my family, I went to the Monsters of Rock concert on July 3rd. (35 bands, 4,000 people, Helloween and Stratovarius were there, nuff said). There was this local Czech power metal band there that totally kicked ass. The Guitar player was only like 13 and he played better then Tolkki from stratovarius (I'm not kidding). Anyways, that concert kicked ass. Heavy Rock, Power Metal, Prog. Metal, Black Metal, and Death Metal.

Then I saw Van Halen July 10th. Eddie did like a 5 minute version of Eruption. That was a pretty good show. Most of the people there we at least 30 though. I was probably the youngest one there.

And Finally, I saw rush July 17th when I was in Vegas. Was a good show, Neil Peart and Geddy Lee couldnt have looked happier. Alex Lifeson however, looked bored as hell.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
o, i forgot to mention, i got a ****in concussion at the unseen show cuz some prick jumped off the balcony and landed on my head. it was an amazing show though, atleat i remember pretty much the whole thing real well. my head still hurts and that was friday night

·
Registered
898 Posts
My last show was Ozzfest...very, very good show I might add.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts