Discussion Starter #1
It's 12:47 and MySpace isn't working.

This is as far as it gets.

Damn.

Disclaimer: This thread was not intended to 'deliver.'

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I made a new one a few days ago. Ya,I just tried to get on a few minutes ago,and it wouldn't load either.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I really don't even know why I made a myspace in the first place. it's 3:00 here,and I'm supposed to catch a ride on a 10 AM train, to downtown Chicago.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
oh noes, now all the emo people in the world will be forced to.....LEAVE THEIR COMPUTERS

we're doomed

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
if it doesnt look like like its going anywhere or loading, click home without perssing stop, where you log in should be "most popular searches" and when that page comes up, click home again. problem solved.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Dirtmongrel said:
I really don't even know why I made a myspace in the first place. it's 3:00 here,and I'm supposed to catch a ride on a 10 AM train, to downtown Chicago.
I'm just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit. I took a midnight train going annnnnyyyywhere... [/journeyreferance]

In all seriousness, I was just at navy pier yesterday with my cousins. This place is cold, I don't like it. Right now I'm in Morton Grove, but I'm going up to Rolling Meadows soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts