Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So can we go with this design for our T-Shirt?

Also, I am going to see about having members be able to have their names put on the back for an added cost.

I will be selling the T-Shirts at cost when / if we have this design made.

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
yes i think thats awesome

if you were to get their names put on it.. where would the name go?

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I think we should keep the player on the back logo.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I think that design is awesome! By far it looks the best out of all the rest. (Hey that rhymed.) The player looked weird, and the gun (no offense Fain) just looked fake. I mean, I'm sure it would be fine for like a website or something, but on a shirt, it would just look fake.

I like this design the best, and I would definately buy one.

~Jin

D

·
0 Posts
yes i think black shirt with white colouring would be awesome. or white shirt black colouring.. i dont think gray would look good....

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yea if they come in black I will definately buy one. As people have been sayin I don't think grey would look very good...but the white/black combo would look alright.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
I am sorry, but I think that it is a great looking shirt and all, but I would get my @$$ kicked at school if I wore it. :)

(only one other person, my teammate, paintball at my school, everyone else thinks that it is pu$$y - man are they wrong) :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
coo cobra id buy one if i hade mony and put my name snake on the back or mabe not mabe just give you extra for giving us a cvoo web site to go too. i think since a bunch of people left the quality has gotten alot better for some reson.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
i think sage's version of the back should have the player, and i have worked on my version but stopped when i found out you wouldn't use it, but if you are going to use it ill make it good, but i won't do the work for no reason.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts