Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i am a paintball newbie and i need some help. I have a leak inside my frame......i tightened the internal macro but now air is shooting out of the fitting above my reg, the pressure gauge reads 300 plus....Is this to high? How do i turn it down and what are other possibilities

·
Registered
11 Posts
You shouldn't have more than 200psi going through the regulator. You can adjust it by turning the big hex head that's directly under the grip. It's the big one. I think it's a 15mm if you're using metric.

·
Buy.Sell.Use.
48 Posts
yah, i got a CP reg on my ion... I've tried to turn it down, but it keeps going up to 300+ How can I fix this. Also, idk why but the guage is stuck at 300 WITHOUT air... is this normal? Thanksthumup:wave:

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
guage is busted for sure but if turning down the pressure doesnt stop the leak my next bet is you blew a banjo fitting in the frame, pretty common, id replace it with a QEV, might as well get more performance while you are fixing it

·
Buy.Sell.Use.
48 Posts
My bad, an o-ring on the bolt. Got a new gauge from eBay should be coming soon. Just wondering... do I need to take off the reg when I swap out the gauges? And are lockite and teflon good on them?

·
Buy.Sell.Use.
48 Posts
I would have gone for the L7 but, I had a bad expirence w/ techt. For the 98, their own trigger wouldn't work with their pin kit!!! So, I went with the NDZ Skeleton... LOVE IT :tup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts