Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya in my spyder electra dx.. the thing that you screw the nitro into i dunno what its called.. well theres a hole on the bottom thats suppose to be there and there is air leaking out of it when i screw my nitro in..when i cover it up with my finger it stops.. is there any way i can fix this without putting tape over it?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
it is supposed to leak air if the tank is not in all the way because i believe if air didnt come out of the hole while the valve pin was pushed down while removing the tanks it could damage either the gun or the tank but im not sure on that. it is probably leaking because you need a new oring on the tank and its not making the proper seal it should. take it to your pro shop and tell them about it. it most likely just needs a new oring

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Is the tank dented in the threads or anywhere? I have a dent on the top of my 9 0z and it leaks all the time when I screw it in a gun.

·
Registered
873 Posts
If you've determined that it is a tank -> ASA leak you just migh get lucky by using 2 O-rings... One on the tank as usual and another one pushed to the back of the ASA. When screwing it in slow down once you hear the valve open and stop as soon as you feel friction from the second O-ring. If you wrench it tight the ASA O-ring might twist up defeating the purpose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts