Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm goin down to Arizona for Spring Break and I leave for Chicago (airport, stayin there over night) at about 4...Then at 7:30 in the morning tomorrow i hop on a plane and leave.

Im excited. havent been down there and I will be there for 2 weeks goin all over the place. Im gonna find a nice paintball field down there and play if my parents let me.

Me and my dad are also gonna take tons of pics

yay!

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea thats the good part...here in Illinois its in the mid 30's and we got 2 inches of snow last night

so i cant wait to get outta here and into AZ...nice and warm

the only thing bad is...i hate packing...and I have pack still...****

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
arizona isnt humid...its all desert (sp?)...and right now its not gonna be really hot like it is in the summer

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
man we dont have spring break for another week or 2.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im in arizona right now and i am lovin it...today there were some light showers that only lasted about 5 minutes at a time.

gonna be really busy the next couple of days down here...right now im sittin in one of my parents friends' houses in Mesa in a community called leasure world or somethin like that...yesterday was really hectic, we were in the air almost all day but o well

I was talking to one of my friends from home on msn and he asked me how the weather was so i told him it was cold, and that i had to wear a hoodie with my shorts...you would understand if you live in northern states such as illinois...i guess it was really cold and rainy up there

im gonna have pics of my trip up when i get back home in a week...anybody know of any good paintball places in Mesa?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts