Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, or rather goodbye.

It being that over the past week I've been flamed, spammed and so on that goes on for a long list by a few of whom know who they are. I am taking a leave from teh forum. I might not come back which will probably leave my enemies on this forum happy as heck. I just can't stand going and listening to people flame and so on and so forth everyday. It gets on my nerves.

You can or can't go saying that I brought this upon myself. Whichever makes you happy is what you should go with. I feel as though a few supporters were those who made me leave and a few members. Those supporters and regular members continually flame me until I can't stand it. I'm going, peace out.

-Fast

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Sorry you feel that way, it is just a forum you know.

You can always make a new name and come back and be a good member.

(I am trying so hard not to flame)

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
im doing the same thing probably tonight. last night i dont even want to get into it, but apparently no one on this forum is equal, and some are allowed to break the rules, ruin the forum, and do whatever they want to demote the forum as much as they can. good job you ****ing idiots i hope this forum fails because of it's members, not the mods.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Truly what I'm talking about. The Supporters are a bunch of people who are too obsessed with themselves to understand that they are going overboard. They can get over on the rules and do whatever htey want. It's stupid, dumb and I'm sick of this place for it. If we had some equality maybe it'd be a little better here.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
what rules do i break? as a whole, we dont break rules that much. sure we bend em, but i think we have earned the bendage.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
ja289 said:
im doing the same thing probably tonight. last night i dont even want to get into it, but apparently no one on this forum is equal, and some are allowed to break the rules, ruin the forum, and do whatever they want to demote the forum as much as they can. good job you ****ing idiots i hope this forum fails because of it's members, not the mods.
good yo see you go just becuase of that last little bit you added. This forum is not going to fail.
and duh mods are allways goin g to have people they like and let them get away with a little more then others its a ****ing forum.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BAURblades said:
what rules do i break? as a whole, we dont break rules that much. sure we bend em, but i think we have earned the bendage.
You flame too much, you spam a lot. What more can you ask of a person who thinks they can do anything they want? I'm just stating what I see. Which is why I'm getting sick of this place. I don't want to get banned, but this place makes me go on the edge sometimes.

I want a change here, we've got a bunch of low brow teenagers being our supporters who don't know their own boundries. They think just because their names are in pink that they can do anything they want. I'm sick of it. I think something should change. But in that sense, I don't want to be banned in the changing either. Which is why I'm staying on the safe side of the discussion, while still stating my mind.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
ja289 said:
ban

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.