Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to buy a paintball gun, but i need to know the age restriction. I know its 18 to buy, but what is it to own/use one? i live in minnesota so if you know the law there then that would be great, but if u know generally thats good too.

im hopin to be able to play in my back yard and in the field up behind my house

·
Banned
158 Posts
you can shoot some thing in your yard and your field you can own them if your parents buy them or and 18 +person

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
any age is legal in minnesota. what part do you live in. I have played most fields in minnesota and several will have a set age that you can come out and play most of them being over 10.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
ya, once ur parents say u can get the gun, and the store clerk guy knows that and sells you the gun, and you get home, and open it up, and then ur home free, as long as you stay in your yard or others yards with permission, or a designated playing field, you shouldnt have a problem.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i always thought it was 18+ to buy it, 10+ to play under adult supervision, and 16+ to just play...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so i cant play in a field thats city property? ive seen people up here but i guess that was illegal. I did a little more research and found that its legal if ur 10-14 to play with adult supervision in ur yard, and if ur 14+ u can play anywhere they let u. Lucky me im 14, but im wonderin if its like fireworks, where ull never get in trouble for playin in a field unless u piss someone off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright, thanks for ur help ppl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts