Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
ja289 said:
what? APC completely butchered imagine. john lennon exceeds maynard in every way possible, i like APC, but their new album is terrible..
i like lennon and everything but i like apc's version better i like that its minor like that one guy said i usually stick with original but not here

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
lennon had something to sing about, maynard is just a hippy schit and sucks ass and wants to whine and be all intellectual and cool and i hate him

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
how can anyone bash lennon? he was one of the greatest songwriters of all time! maynard just did a cover of imagine, he didnt do anything 'artistic' to it besides give it a 'darker' feeling which ruined it. and lionheart, if you bash the beatles at least say it right. im not a huge beatles fan, but the beatles are probably the most famous group thats ever existed (not saying talent wise).

·
Registered
140 Posts
Im not going to waste my time writing them all id rather listen to almost anything in exsistance then listen to the beatles.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i'd have to agree 100% with lionheart and anyone that says maynard sucks obviously has heard like 1 tool song and not listened to it closely. lionheart has a very good point when he says the beatles suck. this is a good point because the beatles do, in fact, suck. idk how you can put down the band tool when they have so many good songs like: aenima, lateralus, shcism, opiate, undertow, hush, jerk-off, sober, third eye, part of me and many others.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.