Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I opened up my egrip today, and found the solenoid sticking occasionally when I put it back together :(

The solenoid has a base w/a magnet at the bottom side, I had to give it a nudge every once and a while before it would extended...ready for next trigger pull.

I removed the base and wiped it down...I even tried rotating it to see if it would make a difference.

It's better, but It was perfect before I messed with it...I am now thinking of adding a drop of oil?

It's not a battery issue, Is there a trick to these e-grips?

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
You have W.A.S. Board right, well at least i'm pretty sure you do, I took mine apart when i put the expansion chamber onmy gun.

I had the same problem for a while, all i did was keep rotating it and getting the magent in perfect position and so on, IDK why but after a lot of trial and error I got it to work like it did before... IDK that's what i did....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I added one drop of oil, and at least for the moment it is working perfect again.

Know I am beginning to understand why we see lots of posts on these things, they can be PICKY.

It looks like I am not alone...thanks for the reply,
manny

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
no problem... i didn't add oil to mine, who knows, may be they just like the attention becouse other wise we would never take them apart.

lol not even to clean them, i've seen people put a mech 98 in a dish washer to wash it. lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts