Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get too attached to girls... just don't. It hurts so much in the end, especially when you've loved them for 2 years and can't stop.

Don't get too serious, don't get too attached. Just wait, enjoy the teenage years.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Which is why I always go for the one night stand until I decide to get serious with my women. Its better to get experiance on how to work women and how to treat them befoe you get serious with them.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
Which is why I always go for the one night stand until I decide to get serious with my women. Its better to get experiance on how to work women and how to treat them befoe you get serious with them.
you gotta test drive the car

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
you gotta test drive the car
you don't test drive the same car 5 times then test drive 20 other cars. Then go to a party and get hammered and test drive two cars at once... cus drinking and driving is bad.

Otherwise its a kinda nice comparison.

·
<3
1,347 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
you don't test drive the same car 5 times then test drive 20 other cars. Then go to a party and get hammered and test drive two cars at once.

Otherwise its a kinda nice comparison.
I lol'd

But as far as getting too attatched, I am still in high school and trying to have a good time, but that happened to me once already...and its no fun in the end.

·
Registered
400 Posts
yea its hard to choose to be single or have a girlfreind...i mean i recently broke up wit my girl for the summer...u know the deal well im only 14 so yea no drivin to see her....but if you do go out u do get alot of good stuff out of it but one day its gotta end when your young and thats the part that sucks.but most of the time when me and my freinds where single back in school we would still have tons og fun with the girls but couldent really od as much as going out...nvm im to young to talk lol

·
Banned
182 Posts
girls suck balls... sometimes literally

but hey, all you guys are complaining about girls breaking hearts, but what about all those fatgirls that liked you in middleschool.. you broke there hearts! and what about that akward black girl your freshman year that loved you, yet another broken heart that you broke... what comes around goes around...

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
people have to relize. that when you are still in highschool you shouldnt take relationships seriously because there not going to go anywere. jeasus you still have the rest of highschool and college were both of you are going to be tempted with drugs alcohol and poontang. sorry to be harsh but unless you were thinking of proposing to her.. toughen up. highschool girlfriends are more like friends with benifits for me. i mean its nice to have someone there but when she dumps you. what were you expecting? to keep the relationship going until you buy a house and have a couple kids? im sick of these girl threads. guys dont complain about this ****. its the girls job.

i know you are all going to be pissed and say i have no heart but you can fondle with my nut sack

1 - 20 of 31 Posts