Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know, I know be jealous. I rent this incredible house and have been here fro over a year. Now i have a camera and can give a grand tour!

The living room. Both sides from standing in the middle. The fireplace does not work; the flue is broken

Showing off our colts pride! It's one of the first things you see as you walk in. you can also see the sub woofer that I built last christmas

The dining room..this hardly is ever used, usually the table is full of junk, paintball stuff and mail. We have it cleaned for last nights party...which leads to the basement and kitchen!

fairly decent kitchen. the dishwasher sucks but meh..

the beer pong table in half our basement. It's quite nice; very large also. The big metal cup is actually a rim from a go-kart we worked on for the Purdue Grand Prix. We had a metal plate welded inside so it holds liquid. Round the corner and...woah!

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

But let me show you what hides behind this monster of a bar:)

party beer

our beer except the keystone, that wouldn't fit in the bigger fridge. It's sorta empty right now. there's some boxes we need to put into it.

A sink that works, and fine drinking glasses...yea right!

empties that do not include the ones visible from the Plexiglas windows we put in the bottom of the bar when we moved in.

D

·
0 Posts
pretty decent selection.
My place is not a party house at all. Kind of a drag sometimes, but not really. I'd rather leave to party and stay to study then vice versa.

D

·
0 Posts
Lul that's not a party house at all. Just go to any house party in a college town.
Mhm, I have; plenty actually, and I'd still say that's a decent party house. Any place with a solid bar like that is okay by me.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
I've seen some party houses. The big one here in town for my crowd of people which is where I was at on new years:

That's only the kitchen. theres 4 other rooms about the same size as the kitchen. Martix's place looks like it would be a nice chill place. Not exactly a place to get plastered in my opinion but I would have fun for sure.

I have to be on another level to be able to have fun at big parties.

-wes.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
exactly Wes. it's a nice place for small events. we hardly ever leave the basement actually. for Grand Prix week, we actually had about 35-40 people in the house and it was pretty awesome to be honest. Usually though, we entertain under 15 people at a time.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
exactly Wes. it's a nice place for small events. we hardly ever leave the basement actually. for Grand Prix week, we actually had about 35-40 people in the house and it was pretty awesome to be honest. Usually though, we entertain under 15 people at a time.
I know how that is. This christmas break has been nuts. our place is a wreck. We've had so many small get togethers its been hard keeping up with the cleanliness. even though its never really that clean it's beyond wrecked at the moment. We got inspections coming up though so it'll be cleaned before that.

We usually take a door off the hinges for pongage.

wes.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Nice setup!:tup

What is that little airplane bottle of? It's "99" something, but I don't recognize it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts