Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's this hot chick up the street, wanna maybe hook up with her. My female friends say that letter writing is pwnage. I figure I'll write it on a piece of plain white paper and have a lined paper in the back so it's straight. Now about the content, what should I say. I don't wanna ask her out, I just need **** to say. Word to your mother.

-Adam

·
Registered
322 Posts
no dont do that....what u should do is just write her a basic letter asking her if she wants to hang out sometime...and then u should sneak into her house and slide it under her door

no j/k just ask her to hang out some time...then if she says yes then ur pretty good from there on...

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Just knock at the door, when she opens say "special delivery". Then you wip it out, you'll know right then whether there's a chance or not.

And by wip it out I'm not talking about a letter. :naughty

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She wants me so that **** is taken care of. I just dunno what to write.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
TheBabyJesus said:
no dont do that....what u should do is just write her a basic letter asking her if she wants to hang out sometime...and then u should sneak into her house and slide it under her door

no j/k just ask her to hang out some time...then if she says yes then ur pretty good from there on...
Lol I was messsin man...he knows me enough to know.

Present her with a fruit basket accompanied by a single red rose, with a really kick ass letter. Contact medic for htat old school **** tos ay.

Brandon

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice nice, that "****" will work. She's a gift whore. Now I must PM medic for the oldschool info.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
When I asked my gf out, I bought her a single rose, and wrote a little note to her in french (her first language) and delivered it to her school at noon hour, so that in the period after lunch she got called down to the office and picked it up. I guess it worked out ok, we're still together 5 years later and counting.

·
Registered
849 Posts
i write poems . . . .. . and i give massages

i have have a "beautiful heart" and "magical hands" . . . ..

but seriously, write a poem

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
N8ive_Snoborder said:
i write poems . . . .. . and i give massages

i have have a "beautiful heart" and "magical hands" . . . ..

but seriously, write a poem
Massages are money. Good thing I learned a thing or two during the extensive massage therapy that was required to allow me to walk upright again. I started when I was 13 , going twice a week and was finally able to sit comfortably by the time I turned 16. I also did my high school co-op in the massage therapy clinic that my therapist owned, so I learned a lot from her. Chicks love guys that are good with their hands :)

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Letter writting to a girl down the steet is stupid

Talk to her in person or call her or something...

Oh and for the letter be like

"Whats up ho, I was checkin u out in the red light district struttin out your ba-dunk-a-dunk and though i'd like to stick my zoom zoom in your boom boom. Ya wana chill at my hizzle fo shizzle next saturdayizzle?

Peace outdizzle
-bulldoghizzle"

·
Registered
209 Posts
bunkertime said:

Talk to her in person or call her or something...

Oh and for the letter be like

"Whats up ho, I was checkin u out in the red light district struttin out your ba-dunk-a-dunk and though i'd like to stick my zoom zoom in your boom boom. Ya wana chill at my hizzle fo shizzle next saturdayizzle?

Peace outdizzle
-bulldoghizzle"
That is gold right there^^^

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bunkertime said:

Probably is but she likes that kinda of stuff so I'm gonna do it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts