Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no, not an emo thread. quite the opposite.

things are goin pretty well for me. got this new job sellin verizon in the mall, workin 6 days a week. gonna be moving into an apt. in the next few weeks with my gf and a lesbian :p startin school right after we move in (move 20th, school 21st). the place is really nice, 981'sq., 2bed/2bath, washer/dryer in unit, bigass patio, in a nice location. rent is 920, so it's like 300/person. my gf's aunt is the apt. manager so we get a couple breaks like 100 off the deposit, being able to move in on the 20th and not being charged rent til next month (like we moved in at the beginning of next month), etc. So I'm pretty stoked about that. I'm happy I'm finally gettin out of my mom's house (again).

oh and on monday I went to Santa Cruz to take the Sheriff written exam. Kinduva waste of gas cuz I've already taken the same damn test twice before (I blew through it this time cuz I remembered most of the questions/answers), I could have used my previous results but they didn't reply to my emails and voice mails until the day of the test (I was on my way down there). But it was really nice over there, I'd love to work/live there.

So yeah, that's my life right now. Anybody else havin a good time?

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
glad to hear that, get some pics of the pad for us........and the lesbian :dodgy:

umm its goin pretty freakin sweet for me. i turn 16 in........9 days :hug:! my parents are replacin all the stock speakers in my truck for my bday present. i just found out that my coach is really thinkin about puttin me on varsity for football, and im only a sophomore! school starts the 14th though so that kinda sucks...but its ok cuz football offically starts too!

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My ex is just that...my ex. She's still in fresno.

and the lesbian looks just like ellen degeneres. And she has a gf so 'no crazy lesbian orgies' as my gf put it :-(

i wish i was still playin football. I miss it

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
I've got two part time jobs, possibly getting a third... one that will be more fun than work. Paintball is going fine, and I'm entering college this September. Oh, and I'm going to be an uncle sometime around March :hug: Yeah, life is pretty good for me too :tup

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'm moving back to Texas, get to see my old highschool friends for a few months- a year, train like a madman, then off to the Air Force. I'm gonna have to find a part time job while I'm there (easy), because there are two killer pb fields in San Antonio, that I will be playing at at least twice a week.

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PICS!
www.putfile.com/zpyro
the apt still isnt ready, needs to be cleaned up a bit, but this is it. we move in on the 18th i'm so stoked. now we've just gotta figure out how to configure the front room, cuz the cable is on the wall opposite the patio door. probably gonna put a couch between that wall and the patio door or somethin, i dunno yet
oh and theres a short vid of my gf makin out with another girl :D hehe

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Life was goin pretty good for a while this summer for me. I didn't move in with a lesbian, but I was moved in with a bunch of my track teamates in a pretty nice house. Thihgs were goin good, having good parties, and I was training my ass off to be in better shape than I ever have been in. But I had this nagging pain in my lower right shin, and I just kept running on it. Unfortunately I went to get it checked sometime last week, turns out it's a hairline stress fracture. Basically what that means is I got cracks all throughout that area and I cant run on it for around 6 to 8 weeks. Basically, my cross country season is shot because of it, so I moved back home for the time being. Now Im just swimming like a mother and biking to try and maintain as much shape as I can so I might be able to still compete this seasons, seeing as it will be the last season my team has a shot a going to nationals in.

By the way, is the lesbian hot?

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol we still havent met her, she's comin from oregon she gets into town on friday

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah she wasn't pleased about that one haha

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Gabriot said:
Life was goin pretty good for a while this summer for me. I didn't move in with a lesbian, but I was moved in with a bunch of my track teamates in a pretty nice house. Thihgs were goin good, having good parties, and I was training my ass off to be in better shape than I ever have been in. But I had this nagging pain in my lower right shin, and I just kept running on it. Unfortunately I went to get it checked sometime last week, turns out it's a hairline stress fracture. Basically what that means is I got cracks all throughout that area and I cant run on it for around 6 to 8 weeks. Basically, my cross country season is shot because of it, so I moved back home for the time being. Now Im just swimming like a mother and biking to try and maintain as much shape as I can so I might be able to still compete this seasons, seeing as it will be the last season my team has a shot a going to nationals in.

By the way, is the lesbian hot?
Those hairline fractures can be harder to recover from than actual breaks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts