Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Triple Burn

Look whose car was making the most smoke thumup: POSI Rear Baby!

Our school cop is awesome. He was really cool with the whole idea, he even came by later and spun his tires for a split second.

But man, traffic completely stopped on the street because it was that bad, and it drifted all the way back to the football field you see in the background.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Thats so sweet dude! Looks like you're having fun with the Iroc already... ;)

The Chevelle on the right smoked you guys though.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I was doing that all the time with my stang, so much fun at traffic lights and so on, until I had to replace the back tires, Pirelli’s around $200 each in just over a week, they where trashed, and my parents are in the dark about that one...lol. Won’t be doing that much anymore. Fun while it lasted though.

·
Registered
778 Posts
dfdtrumpet said:
looks cool, lol
:shrug:

Most of the time when I see people burning out or doing doughnuts I think "tool"

I mean hell, it really proves nothing. Most cars can burn out. Hell my 4 cyl. Pinto could. :eek:

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
david_4x4 said:
I'll never understand the point of burning out (minus at the drag strip)?

Oh well. To each their own.
Snip3r said:
Same here...Ive done it to show off when driving my uncles car but thats with DOT slicks, kids will be kids I guess....

#1.) Last day of highschool as seniors...gotta go out with a bang...the torn up asphalt will be there forever, theres like a half inch of it gone. People loved it, and will remember that forever.

#2.) Tires were nearly bald already...what, you think I'd do that with new ones? You think I do that all the time? That was pretty much the first crazy thing I've done with the car.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
**some girl trips and breaks her leg**

Kid 1: What the hell did you trip over?
Girl: That @#%%#in pile of asphalt
Kid 1: Whys the #^%@ there anyway?
Girl: Some tool a couple years ago did a burn out and threw the top layer of asphalt up...they had to patch it up
Kid 1: oh...tool...

**The End**

but hey...you get 10 e-cool points

1 - 20 of 38 Posts