Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I didn't write this up, but it fits the bill.

Source, and a longer explination is at:

http://www.universalmetropolis.com/city/threads.php?threadid=11622

"Toy Soldiers" is about walking away from the beef. Just like, "Look, I'm done. This is the last thing I've got to say, let me get this off my chest, and from our side, we're walking away from it. You guys can keep saying what you want to say and keep attacking us. Do your thing. If that's what you feel, if you want to spend all your energy and place it into one person instead of focusing on yourself, then do that." But that's my way of saying I'm turning my back on it.

The Like Toy Soldiers video is a warning of what could happen if this stupid war doesn’t stop. You can see camp battles, plots, Eminem calling 50 Cent and the D12 crew and Detroit homies like Obie Trice ready for some fights…until the worst happens (Proof’s murder).

The doctors have tried to save his life…too late…Eminem watches his dear friend give his last breath…
Last dramatic picture: Proof’ funeral. Assembled in a crowd of people (among them kids and adults), the five D12 emcees can’t contain their pain. Kids are singing the chorus of Like Toy Soldiers.
Eminem drops Proof’s mic…and walks away lonely and desperate.

A Phyrric victory and a message for his enemies to definitely squash all existing beefs: that’s the strong and moving message of Eminem’s video.

·
Banned
920 Posts
the song is nice with a good beat. but im officially tired of hearing little Eminems Emo life and his little drama with Haley? he just needs to stfu..

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
same, although i can't stand rap, i used to think he was funny, now he's just a little biznatch

·
Registered
912 Posts
bleh eminem. Ok he made like one minutely catchy song.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts