Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is in the right seciont but I got a Limited Edition Invert Mini (Olive) with White Dye I3 Pro mask (2 lenses), Invert Digital Camo Jersey and Pants, pure energy cf tank and a Halo B hopper with rip drive for 350. Was looking to get Ion XE but with all the xtras i thought it was a great deal... He also wants to sell me a scepter barrel kit with inserts.. not sure what he wants or if its worth it.. THanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A. If it was a good deal and B. If anyone knows anyhting aobut the barrel kit and if it works well with the mini, and priceing

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure if this is in the right section but I got a Limited Edition Invert Mini (Olive) with White Dye I3 Pro mask (2 lenses), Invert Digital Camo Jersey and Pants, pure energy cf tank and a Halo B hopper with rip drive for 350. Was looking to get Ion XE but with all the xtras i thought it was a great deal... He also wants to sell me a scepter barrel kit with inserts.. not sure what he wants or if its worth it.. THanks
He said he hydro tested the tank this year...

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
You can't switch the Mini's asa with an on/off since the air goes straight through the grip and to the gun
There might be an on/off adaptor/tank shim

The springs will let you tune your gun to change your pressure and dwell

1 - 11 of 11 Posts