Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wow im listening to the remix of faith right now and it sucks more than any song ive heard in a while along with breakstuff's remix. Anyone else agree?

EDIT: I do like the remix of crush better than the orignial tho

·
Registered
239 Posts
i guess your talking about new oldsongs? if so then yeah it sucks 3 dolla bill 'yall was the best i only liked half of the songs on the 2ed cd and i only liked hot dog on the 3ed.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I liked em when I was a dumbass, then I grew up and listened to some real music. 'twas sad times, really...

·
Registered
905 Posts
i dont care what people say. chocolate starfish had some good songs.most of their other stuff sucked. well there goes all my credability on the music forum

·
Registered
212 Posts
Man I only heard a couple of their songs when they were big. The one lyric i remeber was a rip off from Instatutionalized (Suicidal Tendancies) "All I wanted was a pepsi just one pepsi". That band was horrible, but i bet they made bank off of stupid "hardcore" kids from the suburbs, so kudos to them.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
The sad thing is, I hated Metallica but loved Limp Bizkit in Elementry. Then Juniour high came and everything switched.

The only good taste I had was KoRn back then. I had a weird taste back in the day.

Limp Bizkit
Kid Rock
KoRn
Backstreet Boys
Smash Mouth
etc

All the "hardcore" so I could feel cool and the other **** cuase I wanted to follow the crowd.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
The sad thing is, I hated Metallica but loved Limp Bizkit in Elementry. Then Juniour high came and everything switched.

The only good taste I had was KoRn back then. I had a weird taste back in the day.

Limp Bizkit
Kid Rock
KoRn
Backstreet Boys
Smash Mouth
etc

All the "hardcore" so I could feel cool and the other **** cuase I wanted to follow the crowd.
Lol you listened to smash mouth too!? I was such a huge smash mouth fan in my adolescence lol. It was weird that they like dissapeared from earth and then came out with a new cd this year after all those years...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts