Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wtf... I just saw an ad for her new cd... why does every actor have to turn into music. I can't tell which ones, but more than 3/4 of them don't know how to sing, it's the damn synthesizers that make people think they know how to sing. What's up with this... I don't understand. /rant

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Extremely true.

I have often found myself pondering in deep thought regarding this very subject, yet I still haven't come to a conclusion. Actors usually can't sing, hence why you see new, unknown actors usually doing vocal roles in movies because regular actors are...well, tone-deaf.

I think any actor who crosses over into making their own music should be lynched and shot for even thinking about it. And vice versa. Actors and musicians should keep doing what is best and not do something they suck at.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Yep, its sad. I saw it on a commercial. Good thing i dont care about the pop genre. Plus the album cover looks pretty bad too.

And why was it made? Well i dont think that the 8-12 yr old girl area was being exploted enough.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
whenever someone realizes they arent popular anymore they either write a book or make a cd

·
Registered
649 Posts
No, her breast implants made a very big impact on her looks. I don't care, let them do what they want.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
You know I might exagerate on things in life but in all honest to god truth I wouldn't even tap her.

a.) I don't want aids

and

b.) I don't find her hot in the least

and

c.) I in fact find her ugly

Straight up, honest, I would not tap her.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I would :smokin

1 - 20 of 26 Posts