Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so heres the story-
I got a spyder e99, got a teardrop 14' barrel, and i was so happy and i was about to use it but then i learned that little brothers and paintball guns are not a good mix. he was begging me to play with it, no big deal right, it had the stock barrel on, and i took the expansion chamber and hose off, so it was basically the frame and the triggerframe, no air tank or hopper or anything. i assumed there was nothing he could really break, and thats where i made my mistake, he apparently left it in the garage, under the car... idk how it got there, or what he was thinking any how to end this annoying story, the car ran over and crushed the trigger frame the gun frame was fine but now i gotta look at getting a new trigger frame, i wanna get this spyder rocking triggerframe 2.0, what do you guys know about it? my friend said it might be illegal on some fields? know any other electronic trigger frames that would be good?

also, anyone suggest some pballs that would go well with my gun and barrel?

moral of the story is as the title suggests little brothers + paintball guns = little brother pays for upgrade :D

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Just get the basic kingman e-frame that's floating around, or the older ACS style if that's what you like. Same thing that's on the VS1, but cut to fit older spyder bodies.

The rocking frames have two great flaws, they teach you horrible trigger habits, and they are VERY bouncy. I've never seen one setup to be halfway comfortable that wasn't bouncing like mad.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
The trigger is bouncing against the switch. It makes the gun keep shooting until it's stopped. Most fields will pull you for overly bouncy trigger.

·
Registered
147 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts