292 Posts
dude that guy got knocked the **** out.
"then he kissed me on the lips like a homosexual, im not gay"
"blabaddy blabaddy asian language i dont understand homosexial"

·
Registered
989 Posts
imagineballa991 said:
i dont think its that funny. How do we know that it was not the aisian guys culture.
You are joking, right? The guy got in his face, the Asian guy tried to get in his head. The Asian dude wanted to piss him off and throw him off his game, he didn't expect the swift response that he received.
It's fricken hilarious. It wasn't a sucker punch, the Asian dude didn't walk into it, it was a pure simple punch that he should have seen coming and it knocked him on his ass. Ding! Next!

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Wasn't there a rule about no big-boys, ebaums, college humor, and compfused links?

Not that great anyway. So what, one guy is gay and kissed the other...so the other smacked him.

·
Registered
989 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
It must have been some kind of a hit because that guy went down and didn't get up again.
It doesn't take tht much to knock someone out. Snap his head in one direction quickly enough, his brain smacks the inside of his skull and out he goes.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Dogpatch said:
It doesn't take tht much to knock someone out. Snap his head in one direction quickly enough, his brain smacks the inside of his skull and out he goes.
alright.... :dodgy:

'Man that guy is a pussy, he only hit the guy hard enough to smack his brain against his skull...'

1 - 18 of 18 Posts