Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Praise : Item was just as described. Super Fast shipping A++ Thanks!

Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Yeah it LOOKS okay, just don't try plugging it in or KAPHUCKINGBOOM!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH! I scared my cat laughing so hard!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol

Complaint : WARNING do not do business with this guy!VERY RUDE! Did not reply me for weeks
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Yeah, well you're ugly mister!

Praise : got the CD, thanks
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - You could have downloaded the clips from phonelosers.org for free. Sucker! HA!

Praise : Very fast shipment, my kid is happy IM HAPPY Thank you.A+++++
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Um, sir, that WASN'T a kid's toy. Did you miss the XXX packaging???

:rofl

·
Registered
119 Posts
what is soo funny i didn't understand where to look or nething lol inform me in;)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ROCAfellaFW said:
what is soo funny i didn't understand where to look or nething lol inform me in;)
look at all his replies to the peoples' comments

·
Don't mess wit da Force
563 Posts
the first link didnt work for me, and the 2nd one, it said they were unable to show d page. also, do you love ebay NYY? cuz u always post stuff from it lol, you must be on it all the time hehehe.

·
=-RAWR!!!-=
311 Posts
i liked these ones:

Praise : Prompt payment!!! Nice comunication, a pleasure to deal with. A+
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - I'm from Illinois. Your misspellings and exclamation marks do not scare me.
-nice. lol

Praise : Thanks a million!
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Buyer is being misleading, only thanked me 2 times.
-LOL, this is the only one i actually "Laughed Out Loud" on.

Praise : Thanks, just what the doctor ordered.
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - I'm glad I could help, I hope the itching goes away.

:p, what a silly guy..:D

·
Registered
230 Posts
some of my favorites lol this guy is on crack!!

Complaint : ITEM RECEIVED BROKEN. Don't worry, got my money back. "Gave me a boner." loser.
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Buyer does crack, lives with his mom, wets the bed

Praise : Item was just as described. Super Fast shipping A++ Thanks!
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Yeah it LOOKS okay, just don't try plugging it in or KAPHUCKINGBOOM!!!

Praise : Cd was in great condition Fast shipping A++++++
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Great condition because I only listened to it once before learning it sucked.

Praise : Love the cd. Great price, quick delivery. Thanks!
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - I had stolen the CD from K-mart, that's why I was able to sell it so cheap

Praise : got the CD, thanks
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - You could have downloaded the clips from phonelosers.org for free

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
actually i've been on ebay alot cuz im trying to get tickets for the yankees vs. red sox game

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Complaint : ITEM RECEIVED BROKEN. Don't worry, got my money back. "Gave me a boner." loser.
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Buyer does crack, lives with his mom, wets the bed.

LOL

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well you type what you want in the search box, and it magically gives you the listings

did that help?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts